Biological Safety Cabinets

SafeFAST Classic class II A1/A2 Microbiological Safety Cabinets belong to the latest generation of laminar airflow systems manufactured by Faster, in which the choice of materials of construction of the highest quality guarantees conformity to the strictest safety standards.


Faster SafeFAST Classic vertical laminar flow cabinets are Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets – designed and built to performance requirements of the EN-12469:2000 European Standard and NSF/ANSI 49 American Standard, with 70% of the air re-circulated via the main H14 HEPA/ULPA filter according to EN 1822 within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust H14 HEPA/ULPA filter.

Request a quote

Leave Your details here and we will contact you shortly

Technical Files