For both raw and finished water monitoring, the M5310 C promises you peace of mind when measuring organics in your plant or distribution systems. Engineered to support Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts Rule (DBPR) compliance, with an analytical range of 4 parts-per-billion (ppb) to 50 parts-per-million (ppm), the M5310 C offers time-tested dependability with faster-than-ever analysis to help you reach the peak of productivity.
An unequalled level of efficiency and flexibility
- Providing readings in only two minutes, the M5310 C analyzes TOC 50% faster than the previous 5310 C Series Analyzers.
- Automated calibration, verification, and data analysis enable unattended operation.
- Automatically calculates percent TOC removal for influent and effluent streams or samples.
- The ability to be combined with the optional high-capacity GE Autosampler, featuring random access capability and up to 120 sample positions.
- The Autoreagent feature automatically establishes optimal flow rates for each sample.
- Saved methods are now available at the instrument.
Easy to use and cost-effective
The M5310 C offers streamlined protocols, more informative error and alert messages, and a database structure for more useful ways to arrange, search and query data. Requiring only minimal preventative maintenance along with 12-month calibration stability, the M5310 C enables maximum uptime. Other feature enhancements include a large, color, touch-screen displaying more intuitive menus, and a smaller, space-saving profile (19.2-cm/7.6-in wide) for efficient use of valuable bench space.
Request Quotation For This Product
Leave Your details here and we will contact you shortly