The Sievers M5310 C Portable Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer is the most versatile of the M TOC Analyzer Series, offering maximum flexibility for how and where it is used. Weighing just 9.8 kg (21.6 lbs), it’s lightweight, compact design makes it a powerful troubleshooting analysis tool that can be installed online for continuous measurement or carried to any location in the water system.
The M5310 C Portable is engineered for ease of use and cost-effective operation, allowing it to be used for single grab samples, autosampler mode, or in a process stream for continuous on-line TOC measurement.
An unequalled level of efficiency and flexibility
- 50% faster TOC analysis over legacy 5310 C Analyzers, providing readings in only two minutes
- Automated operations (calibration, verification, and data analysis) and Autoreagent feature enable unattended operation.
- Saved methods are now available at the instrument.
Easy to use and cost-effective
- Streamlined protocols
- Intelligent diagnostics with more informative error and alert messages and fast-links for independent troubleshooting
- The M5310 C Analyzer’s database structure allows more useful ways to arrange, search and query data.
- There is no need for external reagents or gas supplies.
- The M5310 C requires only a few hours of preventive maintenance per year, and calibration is stable for 12 months.
- It’s large, color, touch-screen display provides intuitive menus.
Unique TOC technology
The M5310 C Analyzer recovers difficult-to-oxidize organic compounds, such as humic acid, by combining UV/persulfate oxidation with the proven Membrane Conductometric Detection Technology, a US EPA-approved methodology under Standard Methods 5310 C and USEPA Method 415.3. Supporting Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts Rule (DBPR) compliance, the M5310 C automatically calculates percent TOC removal for influent and effluent streams or samples.
Request a quote
Leave Your details here and we will contact you shortly