The Sievers M9 Portable (TOC) Analyzer
The most versatile of the M9 TOC Analyzer Series, offering maximum flexibility for how and where it is used. Weighing just 9.4 kg (20.8 lb), it’s lightweight, compact design makes it a powerful troubleshooting analysis tool that can be installed online for continuous measurement or carried to any location in the water system.
The M9 Portable is engineered for ease of use and cost-effective operation, allowing it to be used for single grab samples, with an optional autosampler, or in a process stream for continuous on-line TOC measurement.
An unequalled level of efficiency and flexibility 50% faster TOC analysis over legacy 900 Analyzers, providing readings in only two minutes Automated operations (calibration, verification, and data analysis) and Autoreagent feature enable unattended operation.
Streamlined protocols, and saved methods are now available at the instrument.
Easy to use and cost-effective
- More informative error and alert messages with graphically enhanced fast-links for independent troubleshooting
- Database structure allows more useful ways to arrange, search and query data
- No need for external reagents or gas supplies
- Minimal maintenance – only a few hours of preventive maintenance per year
- Calibration is stable for 12 months
- Large, color, touch-screen display with intuitive menus.
Request a quote
Leave Your details here and we will contact you shortly