S41i CO2 Incubator Shaker
The perfect combination
New Brunswick S41i CO2 Incubator Shaker
For over a decade New Brunswick CO2 incubators have provided researchers with a reliable, easy-to-use system for culturing cells. Continuing this tradition is the New Brunswick S41i CO2 Incubator Shaker, designed specifically for non-adherent cell culture applications. The S41i combines precise temperature and CO2 control with the best laboratory shaker available. The result: high cell yields and viability.
The perfect combination
Like all New Brunswick CO2 incubators, the S41i is loaded with advanced features. A unique six-sided direct-heating profile provides gentle convection circulation of the chamber atmosphere for exceptionally uniform temperature control. But what makes the S41i really special is the built-in New Brunswick shaker. Combining our advanced CO2 incubator and shaker technologies creates a highly stable environment for reliable cell growth. When it comes to high cell yields and viability, as well as overall reliability, you won’t find a better solution.
The advanced and intuitive touch screen controls not only provides a clear and accurate determination of the conditions your cells are exposed to but allows you to track performance over time as well as many additional features and functions.
Advanced features are built in, not added on
- Fanless design eliminates a common source of repeated contamination and expensive HEPA filters
- Sealed inner/outer doors and advanced PI control maintain temperature accuracy and uniformity while minimizing costly gas consumption
- High temperature disinfection (HTD) protects against bacterial contamination
- Unique InfraRed (IR) CO2 sensor offers specific measurement and accurate control of CO2 levels
- 25 mm access port for adding instrumentation or additional probes
- USB port for communication and external instrument logging
- Can be used on the floor, under counter or double stacked to save space; ideally sized for a cell culture lab
- Includes removable stainless steel humidity pans
- Optional BioCommand® SFI software for remote and historical data logging and report generation
Removable shelf lets you simultaneously shake suspension cells and incubate adherent cells under the same conditions
Glass inner door allows viewing of the cultures without compromising sample and environmental integrity
Easy-to-clean seamless stainless steel chamber eliminates a potential source of contamination
World famous triple eccentric drive provides stable, uniform and vibration free motion — connected to the shaking platform by four encapsulated rods, it’s located below the chamber ensuring that heat generated by the drive does not affect the critical environment within the chamber
Request a quote
Leave Your details here and we will contact you shortly