Register to the Endotoxin & TOC 2022 conference seminar

SafeFAST Classic – Microbiological Safety Cabinet

About the Product

The SafeFAST Classic, a class II A1/A2 Microbiological Safety Cabinet, forms part of the newest generation of laminar airflow systems developed by Faster. The construction, utilizing superior materials, ensures compliance with the most rigorous safety standards and is constructed to perform under the EN-12469:2000 European Standard and NSF/ANSI 49 American Standard. With 70% of air re-circulated through the main H14 HEPA/ULPA filter within the cabinet, and the remaining 30% discharged via an exhaust filter, it offers superior protection while handling harmful biological agents. SafeFAST Classic is extensively employed for various applications in fields such as Microbiology, Virology, Hematology, Cell culture, Genetics, and more.


Key Advantages

  • Ergonomic design with an electrically operated 7° sloping front safety-glass sash for enhanced visibility and ease of operation
  • Real laminar airflow achieved through uniquely designed frontal screen and backside wall
  • The ECS Eco Controlling System offers integrated management of all ventilation and filtration functions, optimizing power consumption and reducing CO2 emissions
  • Dupont ALESTA anti-bacterial coating to prevent long-term microbial surface growth
  • Silent operation
  • High-level lighting
  • Designed for easy handling and maintenance



Provides a safe environment for many applications in various fields, including:

  • Microbiology
  • Virology
  • Hematology
  • diseases
  • Cell Culture
  • Genetics

Interested in this product?

Ancillary products to this product

Our Brands

כנס Endotoxin & TOC

21-22 מרץ 2022

Endotoxin & TOC Conference

21-22 March 2022

Skip to content