Hypoxic Chamber – InvivO2 is a workstation that is controlled for physiological oxygen conditions, which allows you to immitate the Invivo conditions for accurate results under controlled conditions.
The InvivO2 workstation with its innovative design is particularly adapted to study the most complex interactions between cells in perfect physiological oxygen conditions, and enables a carefully controlled oxygen regulation. (e.g., in a study of blood vessels or lung tissue)
The system has several unique characteristics:
- Removable Pop-Off™ front cover for easy installation and cleaning
- Entry sleeves Ezee Sleeve™ for direct access without compromising the integrity of the internal environment.
- Internal HEPA filtration – a high level of air purity for optimal growth conditions
- New touch screen with upgraded ICONIC technology for precise control of the culture environment
- O2 control (from 0.1% to 23.0% at 0.1% intervals in normal conditions).
- CO2 control (from 0.1% to 30.0% at 0.1% intervals).
- Humidity control (using Aquasorb humidity packs) controlled by touching the screen.
- Temperature control (ambient 5°C to 45.0°C at 0.1°C intervals).
- Data log
- Light control (on/off, dimming function)